Tuesday 26 November 2013

Spotlight:Budding Entrepreneurs-L'aviye Accessories

I recently got these stud earrings from my sister as a gift.
I decided to research the brand and I found out very interesting things about them so I decided to review them for you guys in case anyone is interested.
Facts:
*Handmade accessories to compliment any outfit
*Based in Nottingham,UK
*They have a great following on Facebook
*Ankara and kente prints
*Accessories and other jewellery,stud earrings,brooches,ties,bangles etc
*They do custom orders to match outfits,occasions and themes.
*They also do gift wrapping

These are my personal ones modelled by my laptop-Beautiful 
I shall be modelling them in person soon 
They were only £6.99

This is their etsy account:www.etsy.com/shop/accessoriesbyabiye
Facebook:www.facebook/accessoriesbyabiye
Twitter:www.twitter.com/accessoriesbyab
Email:accessoriesbyabiye@gmail.com
Phone number:07825 752 909  


This is NOT a sponsored review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this blog.We hope it was useful.Leave any suggestions on the blog or our facebook page.May God Bless You.Hugs