Monday 13 January 2014

Money Talk

The good book says money answers all things and I have learnt with time that this is very true.Most of lifes predicaments stem from this tangible element.
The pligh of a lot of people around the world has to do with money and people resort to a lot of social and moral evils because of the absence or the greed for me.
I do not believe money gives happiness,it simply is a bonus.Health,joy and peace of mind are important but since we cannot talk about these things without ackowledging that it influences it sometimes,I am going to address the topic.
This year,one of my personal resolves is to be financial secure and also to gain financial momentum.Physically,my circumstance does not scream that but I do believe that this year is the year I am going to be established and increase financially and have decided to encourage people to come along with me.

I have decided to save as much as I can with every penny that is left sitting in my acccount.
I have also decided to adopt healthy money attitudes like;

*less spending
*no impulsive purchases
*saving in a an account that I cant make withdrawals e.g Halifax regular saver in the uk
*less gift giving-learn to make gifts with your hands,e.g cooking,baking,crafting,sewing etc
*save  a specific amount every week and add any extra every week-dont check your account until the year ends.
*spend more time doing stuff and making more money so you wont have time to spend your money.
*dont sleep until you've earned at least a £1 in a day...adds up to £365 at least in  a year.

I hope this helps.I am going to be sticking to this as I genuinely feel that nothing can be done without money and most of the struggle of people esp adults is money.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this blog.We hope it was useful.Leave any suggestions on the blog or our facebook page.May God Bless You.Hugs